I added a new gerbil to my clan today. Jasper. He is an adorable, all black little baby. And getting along fine with the others, I might add. I also bought all my babies a new cage. With all the tunnels.
Eventually I want to make them a habitat out of a fishtank. Those make it easier to replicate their natural habitat. But for now, they have a colorful cage, with lots of tubes, and a spintastic wheel Eddie can't get enough of. There is also a room way on the top to put sand in that Jake adores. Jazz? He like to go all the way out in the tubes, and sleep.
Earlier Eddie and Jazz were boxing! It was a-freakin-dorable. All fun and play of course.
Ok, seriously this blog is becoming all about gerbils.
Normal life stuff:
My mom made her first batch of stir-fry tonight. It was yumishlish. My dad wasn't digging the mushrooms, but I thought they were good.
I am currently sicker than a dog. And very medicated. A very strange feeling.
Woow...my life is boring.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
1, 2, 3, 4, I declare thumb war!
Posted by jess. at 10:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey a boring life can be a good thing!!! you need to post pics of your gerbils :)
On it. :)
Post a Comment