You wanna know my biggest pet peeve of all time, like, the one way you can push every single one of my buttons at once?
Ok, I will tell you.
Shhh, come closer. It's a secret.
It's......
HYPOCRITES!
You make me sick. "Oh, let us thanks God for all He has done, He is amazing, I love Him so much, while I am out having sex with guys and getting so piss faced drunk, I have to be carried out of the bar. But, at least I'm in church the next day, and no one is the wiser!"
I am not in a good place right now. I think I might go hide.
Ugh.
To think, I thought I was IN LOVE WITH YOU.
Pardon me for a moment.
gay idiotic sparkly mc-stupid head.
"I almost told you that I loved you. Thank God I didn't, cause it would've been a lie. I say the wierdest things. When your around me. I almost told you that I loved you. I'm not the one that you want. Not the one that you need. But love is a freaking disease."

0 comments:
Post a Comment