Just ask Spike.
No really. I love Twilight. Don't get me wrong. It is a great story, if you can get past the whole "I love you, but I want to eat you. And by the way, I have been watching you sleep, and I plan on isolating you from everyone" thing. But Buffy owns. Vampires should be like Spike and Angel. They don't pretend to be something they aren't. They are evil, and they know it. But they DO fight for good, for whatever reasons...like having a soul, or a chip in your head that won't let you hurt humans...anyway. And, vampires do NOT sparkle. In the words of Heath and Jake : Now THAT'S gay.
Yes, I watched Buffy last night. Courtesy of Dyame. I needed some Buffy therapy. I watched my two all time fave episodes: Once More With Feeling, and Tabula Rasa.
Awesomeness in a pure form, haha. All time favourite line
"Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bollocks. Oh, God. I'm English.'"-Spike
"Welcome to the nancy tribe."-Giles
Or should I say Randy?
:)
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Vampires do NOT sparkle.
Posted by jess. at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment